Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Where are you now , T ?


An unnamed feeling came to me
It fills the spaces in my heart
Spaces that I thought was filled alright
by those who came after you
Clearly, the replacement , was not a good fit.
I am happy now, I do. 
But I miss the feelings and comfort I found in you.


Was it just familiarity?
Was it because of a shared dream?
Was it just a common interest? 
Are we just a good team?

I think, what we had was more than that.

I found Allah when I was with you.
I was reminded of how badly I want to strive to be a better me.
And the best part is, I am not alone in that journey.

(I feel so lonely now)


It is not fair to say that you leave me here
It is also mean to say that I made myself stay
The ink has dried, the pen was lifted
This is what Allah has decreed upon us
and with that I should be happy and content

Kan? :(


My battle is so different now
I am learning about myself more than ever
and after doing all of the things I thought I have always wanted to do
I realised one thing for sure..
.. it would be so much better if I'm with you.

It's funny how every little things in Cork, Dublin, Birm...
... ahh.. almost anything and everything reminded me of you girls.
And it scares me when every single memories we created 
during our five long years together..
..bit by bit..
is fading away.


I hope..
If someday..
all that I remember about you is just the warmth that you gave..
I hope I'll be alright with that.

It's inevitable, but it is also natural.
...like the grains of sand slipping through my fingers
no matter how hard I try to grasp it.

I'm not sad that I'm losing it.
I'm happy for the fact that I - for once - had it.


And for that...

O Allah
I thank You for blessing me with these souls 
that reminded me of You
that advises me with kindness and love
that concerns about my dunya and akhirah 
more than anyone would.

Please keep us all safe under Your protection my Rabb.
Please accept from us no matter how small.

And above all,
Please forgive me..
For I have sinned everyday,
I have wronged You in every way.
More so now, than I was before :(

Please keep me in good company
Ones that can guide me 
and remind me
of You


Yes, I miss the old me too,
T.


No comments: