Sunday, October 18, 2009

somebody call 911!

salam bloggie..

yesterday my mom and the other left me and anes at home. gahhh. we had a record on trying to commit murder to each other and still she tries to let us make up?? puhleez. my mom left us around 3pm and i watch tv instead of making my sys, anes' lunch. she hasn't eat since morning and well, i know if i even help her out, i'll just gonna stood there waiting for the single word of "THANKS" and yet, nothing came out of her mouth. I BET THAT.

ya see. she's at the kitchen. idk wth she's doing there. making toast perhaps? dun care. then, suddenly she screamed my name. and i was like. WTH is going on? i ran to the kitchen and there i saw our sinks on fire. i came closer and she was standing at my back. maybe terrified by the fire. i saw it there. a pan on fire and she 'cleverly' put it in the sink filled with the uncleaned dishes and not even let the water ran down from the tap. OMG. she is sooo gonna get it from me. the flame reaches about half a meter up and about to burn the cabinets above the sink. argghh. i took a spatula and knock the tap so that the water will at least put the flame off.

thick, black smoke filled the kitchen. i stared at her. she went to the front. i glanced back to the sink. well, the dishes... melted. a brand new tupperware my mom just bought.... melted too. but yeah.. my eyes still burns. idk wat to tell my mom. i rushed to the phone and called her.

what do you think she'll say?
A. both of you.. wait till i came back
B. both of you.. pay the cost then.
C. both of you.. o dear. its ok..
D. both of you.. are you ok?

i called her. and explained everything. try so hard to make it heard as if everything was anes' fault. but still, i know, it's mine too. and you're right.. the answer is C and D. she said it's ok and asked me if either one of us are harmed. i ask anes' which looks traumatized by the accident. and we cleaned the kitchen together. and that is when i saw the tube connecting the water filter to the pipe is melted too. what we'll drink for the next 2 days? i texted my mom. she told me to boils some for the storage. the other will be settle down later. huh.. i still cant believe wat had happen. got migrain then. argh. it does hurt. and i try so hard not to pick a fight with anes'. it turns out well. she's fine. and this morning we had our breakfast at the restaurant nearby. walked there. talk a lot with her along the way. she's cool actually. and that is when i started to realise how much i had ignored her before. well.. mom told me how much i hate her since she was born. i hate babies before. ya know, when i was small. i pinch her, trying to stepped on her arms, trying to kick her butt when she's a BABY. terrible huh? lucky me, she didn't know bout that. poor her. well anes, if only you read this. i'm sorry dear. for the time i had lose not trying to get to know my own sister. i'm sorry.

p/s: we slept in mom's bed with AC turned on over the night. hahha.

1 comment:

FEY said...

boleh buat buku ni.