Tuesday, February 16, 2010

111- i'm sorry.

assalamualaikum.
to anybody whom might had read what i've wrote in '111-unofficially posted' before...
I AM HUMBLY SORRY FOR MY WORDS.

if you're a lady, and disagreed with what i've wrote, basically you're right.
as time passes, i realize that i shouldn't be that pissed off. the world didn't revolve around me. i should stop acting like everything was aimed to myself alone.

if you're a guy, what else can i say... I'M TRULY SORRY. i must took the responsibility of what i've done. i know, i shouldn't had said that. seriously, if u had a heart-attack after you read those things i said, i'll pay the bill. i know i've caused headache, heartache, and maybe even arteriosclerosis... gosh.. i really mean it. i am sorry.

i, myself had flaws too. and i can't expect the best from everyone i met. well, nobody is perfect,ey?



i am myself now..and i am sorry,
FaTiMaHZaHRa'ZuLQaRNaiN

No comments: