Sunday, May 6, 2018

Delayed grief.

I have no words to explain how I feel at the moment.
I feel empty inside, yet I know I cannot feel this way.
I want to just cry.. and pour all my feelings.
But I feel numb instead.


This is not happening , right?


I can't focus on my revision.
Since yesterday, when  I found out Atuk has passed away,
I locked myself in my room, I sleep a lot.. I refuse to wake up.


I know this is not how things should be.
I don't want to remind myself of the price of a dream.
I shouldn't be too hard on myself just because I chose this path when I was 18. 


"A strong muslim  can accept what's written by Allah."


So I pray and pray to Allah.
Don't let my sorrow drowns me.
Lend me some strength to rise above my troubled heart.
Give me a peace of mind so I can rationalize and prioritize.


"The stakes are high, the water's rough - but this fight is ours" 





P/s: Thanks to my friends for their warm wishes and dua.. I really appreciate it :) 
May Allah ease your affair too. 

No comments: