Tuesday, December 22, 2009

and i laugh..

salam.

here are some hilarious and weird quotes i've never heard before and it makes me laugh..out loud.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."what was that?PEEING ON MYSELF? not in another zillion years.


"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz "agreed with that one.

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
yeah. i just figure that out anyway


"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
i knew it then!


"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."
my dad also love steering his car with eyes closed.


Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.


You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'. -Homer Simpson
good one. i'll learn from it somehow


I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman
i thought docs should be genius.


When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
poor you!

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die
ermm,, i guess u're right.

Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from
and the teacher slap you in ur face.



thats all folks!
FaTiMaHZaHRa'ZuLQaRNaiN

No comments: