Sunday, April 17, 2011

THE ANSWER.


assalamualaikum :')

aku sudah buntu. dan kebuntuan itu membuatkan aku
sebenar-benarnya mula berfikir!


After going through such a fantastic three days of great experience, I'm growing now (literally) to become a better person.  Criticisms and experience are two major components that alter my character now. I found myself not being honest and happy with my multiple planning of whether to be a DOCTOR or an ENGINEER.

so, which one I choose?




In this particular EDUCAMP organised by TM and TNB as well, woke me up. it makes me opens my eyes, my heart and my mind as well to actually realised what we are looking for. I'm not being honest when I said " I'm interested in engineering fields" okay. I LIED AT THAT TIME. and my heart doesn't feels right about that too.



Finally,
I CHOSE NOT TO BE AN ENGINEER.
I want to be a doctor, eventhough i'm not convinced that I'll get the sponsorship from MARA.
AND SO, I'M NOT GOING TO THE PETRONAS INTERVIEW FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP.

I don't know whether I'm on the right track or not, but like what I've learnt, everyone's fate had already written, and we have our own proportion set even before we were born. What I'm going through right now is basically the journey to what actually had been set for me.




I really hope I can be like this one day. a PAEDATRICIAN.
simply because I love being around kids.
and it really boggles my mind when it comes to my social responsibilities towards my nation
and what i'll do to enhance the quality of the generation after mine.
i also would like to nurture these young minds so that they won't think that medic is not impossible to carry out as a regular basis in life, eventhough this professional career is poorly paid in our country, i still want to complete my obligation (insya-Allah) towards myself, my parents, my ummah and my religion as well.




or even a simple PSYCHOLOGIST
because i love motivating people (but I don't know whether they felt the same)
tapi saya suka sangat-sangat everything about human behaviour.
i tends to observe people around me,
and understand what they'd gone through in life
and i would love to be part of their life (in sharing problems for instance).
so many things had happen to me but i know it's not the "worst case scenario" yet.
getting prepared mentally for the situation is different from experiencing it physically in reality.


i'm touched when i heard the stories of every member of my group in the EDUCAMP.
they had gone through a lot of things, but still manage to keep themselves in one piece
and still moving forward and even SUCCEED with flying colours in their exams.
i'm so proud of them, and I'm very happy to have such a wonderful teammates,
communicating and interacting with each other very well.


that's what makes me realised that I'm not good enough and even not a suitable person for this big sponsorship. I'm taking someone else's opportunity of a lifetime if I continue to fake myself.
Simply because I don't even LOVE what I'm going to be
and I should say that
LOVE AND PASSION is the most crucial things in our future career.

the only way to be a productive person but still not feeling like you are working when you actually are is to love what you're doing. only then you'll consider the pay or what-so-ever.



so, if you come to meet the split (like I did) make the one that you'll less regret
or even better NOT REGRETTING AT ALL.


that's all folks.
g'day and g'nite!


P/S: I'M WONDERING WHY I DIDN'T BRING THE CAMERA. SUCH A SILLY ME. NOW, I'M RECONSIDERING ABOUT MAKING A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. IT'S GETTING HARDER TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS. and I want all the memories carved in our pictures so badly!!

AIYOOOO.

2 comments:

Iffah Syuqaira said...

klau pediatrician, kira sama cam fitrah la..

btul tim, kita setuju, tanpa minat.. boleh hancuss masa dpn

p.s: buatla fb, aku sure add kau! haha

TiM said...

cik iffah. saya dah buat dah laa.
baru je buat.


sila add saya

nama penuh saya yang normal itu ye?